About ME

Michael Dee, Bsc

Michael has served as a trustworthy agent to both buyers and sellers in the residential real estate market in the Lower Mainland since 2012.  He is dedicated to representing his clients with the highest level of loyalty and competence.  His approach to real estate has always revolved around value.  Michael strives to provide the highest level of value to his client through his service and by helping his client get the best outcome in a sale or purchase.  You should expect to receive unique data, insight, and advice which will ensure that you have the right information to make the best possible decision on your transaction.  With his keen sense of numbers and vast construction knowledge, Michael provides information, insight and strategy that you will not typically get with other agents.  

Home buyers service

"Buying a home is one of the largest purchases you'll ever make and you need a dedicated real estate professional to ensure that you understand the different steps and nuances of your purchase.  I will help you purchase good real estate that serves your needs and achieves your financial goals."

Selling your property

"Your property is unique, so you need an agent who can market your property in a way that makes it stand out.  The way to get the best price is to show your property at it's best and I will help you get there."

Get in touch

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.